Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007: Flights Buffalo - Detroit - Memphis - Houston - Austin (1 PHOTO)

Today I set a record, being on FOUR flights! The first two went okay, Buffalo-Detroit, and Detroit to Memphis. The latter flight landed a bit late though, so I missed the Memphis-Austin flight, and was stuck in Memphis. I talked to Northwest and the next Austin flight was 7 hours later. I checked the schedules on my blackberry and noted Northwest had a flight leaving soon to Houston, and then I could grab a Continental flight from there to Austin. I did that, so I ended up on Memphis-Houston and Houston-Austin, arriving in Austin around 8pm. With all of that, I only got one photo (cloudy most of the time) - this nice shot of Downtown Memphis.



Today's FOUR Flight Aware maps!

No comments: